How To Deep French Kiss A South Kensington DFK Courtesan
Dear Pleasure Seeker,
The famous Deep French Kiss, is a timeless and passionate gesture of romantic affection where two people kiss while using their tongues. Whether you live in London, Paris, or anywhere in Europe, you can learn how to kiss like the French do, without an embarrassing faux pas! If you want to know how to Deep French kiss like a Boss, keep reading what your South Kensington DFK Courtesan is about to write…
- Keep your lips soft and moist. A soft, smooth, and slightly moist mouth is ideal for kissing. This is true for both him and her. Before you make the first move, you should make sure your lips aren’t chapped or dry so your partner isn’t distracted or put off by the state of your lips. If you want to soften your lips like I do before a date read on. You should apply lip balm or gloss an hour or more before you kiss, so your kissing partner feels your soft lips, not the thick layer of gloss over them. An hour is enough time to allow the lip balm to penetrate the skin of your lips and deliver the desired softness.
- Drink water. Dry lips are a sign of dehydration, so throw back a tall glass of water (or two). You should notice your lips starting to smooth out within 20 to 30 minutes. besides, kissing when thirsty isn’t fun.
- Lick your lips. If you’re really in a pinch and have no time to spare, quickly run your tongue over your lips and press them together. This should moisten them slightly without making them slobbery or slick. You can even lick your lips a bit subtly while making eye contact with your kissing partner. Cheeky I know, but in an emergency situation, this would do.
- Freshen your breath. You never want to have bad breath when you are about to kiss your favourite South Kensington DFK Courtesan, whether the kiss is a French kiss or not. Because your mouth will be open in a French kiss and you and the other person will be super close, fresh breath is especially important. Practice good dental hygiene. If you know you are about to kiss someone, take a second to brush your teeth or at least rinse out your mouth with water.
- Always have breath mints or mint-flavoured gum with you if you think there is a chance you might kiss someone while you are out. If you want to be subtle, you can quickly suck on a breath mint or chew gum for a minute in the bathroom, so you don’t make it too obvious that you’re ready to kiss.
- Avoid foods that leave an unpleasant aftertaste or residue, particularly garlic, coffee, onions, milk, and corn. If you’re on a dinner date before the big kiss, try to eat strategically. I will admit I am very strategic when out on a dinner date as your South Kensington DFK Courtesan. I simply want to be perfect for you. This is my motivation. What is yours?
- Find the right moment. A good kiss—especially a first kiss or Deep French kiss—is the culmination of a building tension and growing intimacy. Choose your moment right to make sure you and your partner are both in a mindset to really lose yourselves in the kiss. This of course, unless I have already made the first move ;). We both want to be feeling romantic instead of stressed or distracted, for one thing. When is the moment right? It depends on our individual situation, but here are a few signs to keep in mind. Personally, I don’t feel I need a long time before kissing if the date started right.
- Make eye contact. Gaze deeply into the other person’s eyes. I would hope that person to be me as your chosen South Kensington DFK Courtesan. If you want to make your intentions extra clear, slowly move your gaze to their lips, then back up to the eyes. But trust me, I do not need much persuading ;). You can even make intense eye contact, break it for a few seconds, and then look back at me. This is a way of showing that you want to kiss that you’re pleasantly overwhelmed at the sight of them.
- Girls can even look at a guy, look down, and then look up through their lashes to be extra flirtatious. I do this sometimes. It is so sexy!
- Smile. If you’re really excited about the prospect of kissing the other person, show it! A smile keeps the situation light and fun while helping them feel safe and relaxed. I smile a lot to let you know that you are welcome and to invite you to take the initiative, should you wish to do that. Show your future kissing partner how happy you are to be in their company. Continue to make eye contact as you do this, or break it for a few seconds before you return it. You can opt for a close-lipped smile instead of smiling while showing your teeth, which might come off more as friendly than alluring or romantic. I love it when you show me that you are happy to be in my company.
- I will most probably have my arms around you by this point. This requires little explaining really. On reflection, I consider being South Kensington DFK Courtesan a vocational matter.
- Rest assured that this is when I will move in on you baby because life is too short to keep denying each other pleasures! I found my vocation!
I hope you found this introduction on how to romantically Deep French Kissing helpful.